Trial Balance Exporter™ for QuickBooks®
Our TBX tool is an easy-to-use utility that gives you seven features that QuickBooks® does not offer when exporting trial balances to Microsoft Excel.
For in-depth information on the Technical Review, please visit: http://www.qpqa.com/Intuit/intuit-index.html
US Premier Desktop 2009-2017
US Pro Desktop 2009-2017
UK and Canadian versions – Not guaranteed or tested by us but we have many Canadian customers.
Customers have reported that the operating system date must be English (United States) and the date set to mm/dd/yy.
Please test program in Free Trial mode before purchasing. No Refunds.
Minimum memory required: 128 MB
Minimum hard disk space required: 100 MB
* Please Install program as an Administrator.
Windows 10 – If you get a .NET Framework error message when installing:
Tech Support Pricing –
Exceptions to Free Tech Support –
Corrupt Data File:
If TBX finds data record corruption, it may not work properly. If you believe that you have a corrupt QuickBooks data file, there are troubleshooting routines that you can try such as verifying and rebuilding the data, making a portable backup and restoring it, resorting all lists and making all unused class names a subclass name of a class named “Z.” If you would like assistance with your data file, we are available for QuickBooks consulting at a rate of $85.00 per hour, with a one-hour minimum.
Due to many variables related to terminal servers and virtual desktop configurations, we are unable to provide free support TBX in this environment. We can provide limited support with the help of our I/T Director. His rate is $110 per hour.
We are a small accounting firm and I may not always be in the office. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TBX exports “P&L” Class codes only. Due to limitations within QuickBooks, B/S by class is unavailable.
- TBX will not work with QBO (The online version of QuickBooks)
- We are unable to export the B/S accounts.
- It can not pull information from two fiscal years in one export.
- It cannot open multiple company files at the same time and do a consolidation.
- You can not install TBX on one machine and QuickBooks on another. They need to be on the same drive to talk to one another.
- TBX only works with .QBW working files and not “Accountant” copies. A backup file (.QBB or .QBM) will need to be restored to a .QBW first.
TBX works fine in multi-user mode and operates without logging into the file after rights are set.
Export without P&L account classes:
Acct #, Acct Name, Acct Type, Acct Description, Tax Line and Amount
Export with P&L account classes:
Same as above with Class Name, Alias (Acct # w/class)
We offer many requested fields of information. Unneeded columns can be deleted once in Excel.
- Export accounts with “Non-zero” balances only
- “Active” All accounts with activity during the period
- “All” accounts in the chart.
QuickBooks goes five levels deep.
A “Monthwise” export will export one year at a time in 12 monthly columns and a grand total column..