Trial Balance Exporter for QuickBooks®
Our TBX tool is an easy-to-use utility that gives you seven features that QuickBooks® does not offer when exporting trial balances to Microsoft Excel.
For in-depth information on the Technical Review, please visit: http://www.qpqa.com/Intuit/intuit-index.html
US Premier Desktop 2009-2016
US Pro Desktop 2009-2016
UK and Canadian versions – Not guaranteed or tested by us but we have many Canadian customers.
Customers have reported that the operating system date must be English (United States) and the date set to mm/dd/yy.
Please test program in Free Trial mode before purchasing. No Refunds.
Minimum hard disk space required: 100 MB
If you use or have used another 3rd Party Apps, know that TBX requires the current QBFC10.dll.
While rare, some older apps are still using QBFC08.
TBX will not overwrite an existing QBFC dll file. The symptom is that TBX simply will not connect to QuickBooks.
Vista & Windows 7
Windows 8 – We have not tested Windows 8, but clients are reporting no problems.
* Please Install program as an Administrator.
Windows 10 – If you get a .NET Framework error message when installing:
- TBX exports by “P&L” Class codes only. Due to limitations within QuickBooks, B/S by class is unavailable.
- Date format errors: Check your computer operating system’s date format.
TBX does not recognize an operating system date other than mm/dd/yy or yyyy. Use Region “English-United States”
- TBX will simply not work if it finds an equals sign (=) in a class name (Sorry, it thinks it is part of a command or formula)
- Users must have “Full Control” security rights to the two “TBX” folders, found here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\TBX
- The Account Status option “Active” should pull all G/L accounts that have activity but sometime presents with accounts with no activity. TBX pulls what QuickBooks pulls so we can not control this odd problem.
We are a small accounting firm and I may not always be in the office. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TBX exports “P&L” Class codes only. Due to limitations within QuickBooks, B/S by class is unavailable.
- TBX will not work with QBO (The online version of QuickBooks)
- We are unable to export the B/S accounts.
- It can not pull information from two fiscal years in one export.
- It cannot open multiple company files at the same time and do a consolidation.
- You can not install TBX on one machine and QuickBooks on another. They need to be on the same drive to talk to one another.
- TBX only works with .QBW working files and not “Accountant” copies. A backup file (.QBB or .QBM) will need to be restored to a .QBW first.
TBX works fine in multi-user mode and operates without logging into the file after rights are set.
Acct #, Acct Name, Acct Type, Acct Descr, Acct # (without class code) and Amount
Export with P&L account classes:
Acct #, Acct Name, Acct Type, Acct Descr, Class code, Alias (Acct # w/class) and Amount.
Note that once in a delimited file, you may delete any unnecessary columns.
- Export accounts with “Non-zero” balances only
- “Active” All accounts with activity during the period
- “All” accounts in the chart.
QuickBooks goes five levels deep.
A “Monthwise” export will export one year at a time in 12 monthly columns and a grand total column..