Sara Laidlaw (Woodruff)
QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Specialty: Nonprofit Accounting
Developer: TBX Trial Balance Exporter
Fur-mother to Penny
Half of Sara-n-Mark
Accountex Leadership Council
• The thought leaders and advisors who build the vision in to the future for Sleeter Group and Accountex USA
Expensify Advisory Council
• Provide guidance on product development, marketing, and overall industry guidance
• Member of Accountex Membership Group
• Member of National Society of Accountants
• QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Accounting Services Bureau, Inc. — Outsourced Bookkeeping and Contracted Controller services.
TBX Trial Balance Exporter — Developed a 3rd party utility to extract Trial Balances from QBDT by class code and net change.
ASB Payroll Inc. — Developed a payroll program for shipping companies with ILA labor. Sold 1998
Automated Accounting Solutions, Inc. — name changed to CNE, Inc. Sold 1997
• Exoticars. Inc. — Sold 1990, currently David Kuhn’s Restoration
Career Path: 35 Years
Bonnie Hickle, CPA 1.5 yrs.
Spillane, Rhoads, Lebey and Seig, CPAs 4 yrs.
Merger with Price Waterhouse 1.5 yrs.
Accounting Services Bureau, Inc. 28 yrs.